Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Budget Post

In my budget there were a lot of things that I didn't think about until I actually realized I would need those things when I'm in college like car insurance, money for food, and money for my utility bills. I know it sounds kind of crazy but I didn't really think about that stuff until I had to really think about it all, and to be honest it wasn't what I expected it to be. I think I am ready for the responsibility of being an adult because I am responsible for one, I have a game plan for two, and I'm working toward my long term and short term goals each day. And I can get a job and start saving my paychecks I know it won't be a lot of money but it would be something to start with at least.

2 comments:

  1. Yes me too I didn't realize we had too do our own laundry. I am willing to take my chances and try to be responsible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you really know what you're doing. Although, it'll be difficult at first, I have no doubt that you'll be able to manage your time and money. Keep working towards your goals and you'll meet them!

    ReplyDelete