My Future Career!
My future career would be an nurse anesthetist. A nurse anesthetist has a fairly simple job what they do is they administer every type of anesthetic, work in every type of practice setting and provide care for every type of operation or procedure – from open heart surgery to pain management programs. I find this very interesting because you are helping someone who is in pain or preventing them to feel pain, and I really love helping people when it comes down to the medical field. So that is why a nurse anesthetist a.k.a CRNA is my dream job!
I think you are a caring person and you like to help people so I think you would be good for this job.
ReplyDeleteI think you'll do great as a nurse anesthetist, and that it would be a very noble job to pursue since your helping people with pain.
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a really cool job! Since you love to help people, I think it's a job that you would definitely succeed in.
ReplyDelete